Alcohol and Drug Use

For families struggling with checmical deendancies, please contact tbe Armstrong-Indiana-Clarion Drug and Alcohol Commission.  The AIDAC has been the designated Single County Authority (SCA) for drug and alcohol services in Armstrong and Indiana counties with the following services:

  • Prevention
  • Intervention
  • Treatment
  • Case Management

You can findmore information on their website at AIDAC.org

Read 1562 times
Tweet Share Share